DGM compile error

Semantic Image Segmentation with Conditional Random Fields
Bryan

Re: DGM compile error

Postby Bryan » Sun Jul 09, 2017, 14:15

I added source from demo-train.cpp in demos folder. Maybe VS can find that. Sorry I didn't copy setting from demo train project. Could I ask you how to copy? Copy certain file or content of the project? I will try it again. Sorry!

Creator

Postby Creator » Thu Jul 13, 2017, 22:12

In order to copy the setting, all you need to do is to perform the steps 4 and 5 of the Installing DGM guide.
Please make sure, that the dependencies on the OpenCV are also specified in the “Configuration Properties” of your new project. When you finish, the Configuration properties of your new project should be the same as the Configuration Properties of the “Demo Train” project in DGM. Here you can find a good manual how to work with the Configuration Properties: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/669zx6zc.aspx

P.S.
I do not really understand why you want to do it manually. CMake does all of it automatically.

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Fri Jul 14, 2017, 20:58

I think I have the right setting, I can run D:\DGM\build\install\bin\Demo Train.dat. But I still wanna renew an independent folder and add "Demo Train" project then run it. But there are still some errors I am so confused about. I compared my project with "Demo Train" project, I found that "Demo Train" project have reference and mine has not but I could not add reference.
Could you please help me renew an independent project under folder E:\DGM_Feature\project with VS2015 and add Demo Train project then make it run. Thank you!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Sat Jul 15, 2017, 12:26

Sorry I have solved the problem. Sorry to disturb you. I can run the demo train. Now I try to learn how to extract road using my samples. Thank you for your help. :D

Return to “Direct Graphical Models”